Followers

Sunday 18 August 2013

MP3 felt case

Well here I am again being naughty and not posting for two weeks....slaps wrist lol  I must admit though that I think I would post more often if I got more followers, so I must beg some people to join my blog 
lol xxx
It is time for a new challenge over at the very lovely That Craft Place Challenge Blog and the theme for this fortnight is ..Stitching real or faux...  The DT team has had some new members join so the family is now bigger and there is even more inspiration for all of you to get your minds going so you can whip up your own make to enter ;-)
Here is my make for the DT
All of the goodies I have used are from That Craft Place other than the two flowers, but they sell lots of gorgeous flowers you could use.  The felt is the best quality I have ever used.  It is much thicker that the cheap felt you can buy in a pack, it cuts well and sews lovely also.  I decided my MP3 player was well overdue a little case of it's own and the challenge theme gave me the perfect opportunity to make one for it.  I used blanket stitch for around the edge of the case to add my real stitching detail.  The flap secures with velcro and I sewed the cute flower button to the flowers to secure them.  The That Craft Place Facebook Shop Stocks the buttons in a beautiful mixed colour pack and felt in lots of colours as well.  Please feel free to join the FB shop page, as you will not find a friendlier craft shop online.  Also why not join the Natter and Chatter Facebook group where you can meet loads of like minded crafter's and get lots more inspiration from the DT and all the other very talented group members.  It is such a friendly group and you will love being a part of it xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment