Followers

Sunday 21 July 2013

It's a Girl thing challenge ;-)

Here's me with a new DT make for That Craft Place Challenge blog  The new challenge for this fortnight is ...It's a Girl thing xxx  So there are soooooo many things I could make for this, but I went for making a pretty jewellery set for my Mum to go with her outfit to go to a wedding and of course it had to have a matching hair comb lol xxx

I have only ever made one hair comb before so I am really chuffed with how this one looks, as I made it up as I went along.  I liked the necklace and bracelet set so much I was tempted to keep it, but couldn't leave my Mum without sparklies to wear at the wedding xxx  You can buy beautiful beads like these and findings as well from That Craft Place Facebook Shop Page
So please enter something into the lovely challenge as I am sure you can think of something Girly to enter.  
There is also a new Facebook group where you can share your gorgeous makes, look at other peoples and meet new crafty friends and chat.  Here is the link so please come and join us That Craft Place Natter and Chatter Facebook Group
Well until next time Happy Crafting and (((((HUGS)))))

No comments:

Post a Comment